Scuderia Seasonal

  • Thread starter Thread starter naughtyaudio
  • 5 comments
  • 815 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
48
Messages
ben-naughty
Hi all,

Until I came over this event, I had banned myself buying a Ferrari because when i bought the 458 I thought it was dreadful.

I decided that i wanted to complete all the seasonal races so purchased a Scuderia and i must say WOW! What a car, so balanced through corners, quick and looks better than the 458! I've tuned it to within an inch of its life and gave it some nice colourshift paint and a nice carbon bonnet so it looks the part!

Is there any other cars that suprised you like me today?
💡
 
I was surprised by the Scuderia too - it does feel beautifully balanced :)
 
The Risi Ferrari ALMS team are moving to 458 Italia's this year, dropping the aging Scuderia 430. I hope their experience isn't the same as yours!
 
Lotus Evora. Great car.
 
when i bought the 458 I thought it was dreadful.

Wow, really ? I think it's one of the best cars in the game, but to each his own I guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back