SeaNorris - GT6 Photography.

• Thread starter SeaNorris
  • 4 comments
JPD_Norris
Hi all,

I took a lot of photos in GT5 but ultimately never really uploaded them anywhere. With GT6 I thought I could change that with a thread of my own. All photos here have had some light editing done to them post GT6 to the lighting, not sure how it looks to others but I quite like it.

The first lot of photos are just a random bunch from the first week or so of playing.

My favourite race car of all time is the Mazda 787B, from the sound it makes to the way it looks.

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_2
by -SeaNorris-, on Flickr

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_3

A few of the standards here, from the really cleaned up (RUFs) to some that haven't been touched such as the MGF. The MGF I am glad is in the game however as it is the same kind of engine that is in my normal car.

Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicanes)__1

Goodwood Hillclimb_2 (2)

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_6

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs

Eiger Nordwand G Trail _1

Goodwood Hillclimb_6

Goodwood Hillclimb_4

Finally to close off, two random photos, one of a Citroen GT and the other of my BMW 1 series which colour scheme came from the 2002 Turbo.

Matterhorn Dristelen

Goodwood Hillclimb_10

Hopefully I should have more content to add here fairly regularly of a broad range of cars.

Cheers

One way I would improve most of your shots is by using rule of thirds, but aside from that my personal favourite has to be the third image. :)

Back