Search a music title ;) Please help me !Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter smileybeat
  • 6 comments
  • 462 views
I believe it's Move. Not sure of the song.
 
That is music from the Movie series called Initial D. I believe you can find it on Kazaa. It is usually under the Initial D title. Other than that, happy hunting. I don't know which series it is from, nor the title of the song itself.
 
Author : Initial D
Title : Burning Fire

it's a burning desire, it's burning me
takes my heart and my soul, uh wow wow
'cause you're just like the fire, I'm goin' out of control
and you drive me crazy
it's a burning desire, it's burning me
takes my heart and my soul, uh wow wow
'cause you're just like the fire, I'm goin' out
I'm getting crazy for you, I want you baby

Yeah, it's a bomb to my Gran Turismo 3 with my drifting Skyline R32 :lol:
 
Nice, you found the lyrics for it. It's a pretty nifty song.
 
Back