Search a new Design

I am new to this game and need a little help. Where do I go to find "Search a new Design"?

I went under the COMMUNITY tab and went to PAINTS but did not see it there. Which tab do I go to and find it? There is a player who got a Vinyl Design that I want to download. I am using the Xbox One console.

Here is what he told me where to find his design:

"just "Search a new Design" for the "2016 Porsche GT3 RS" and search my Name "Gamer no Player", you should find it."

Thanks!

I am new to this game and need a little help. Where do I go to find "Search a new Design"?

I went under the COMMUNITY tab and went to PAINTS but did not see it there. Which tab do I go to and find it? There is a player who got a Vinyl Design that I want to download. I am using the Xbox One console.

Here is what he told me where to find his design:

"just "Search a new Design" for the "2016 Porsche GT3 RS" and search my Name "Gamer no Player", you should find it."

Thanks!
In the garage, go to DESIGNS AND PAINTS, then FIND NEW DESIGNS. After that hit the search (pause) button and put the gamer tag into the CREATOR search field.

Do I need to select the correct car or get in the correct car first? Or it does not matter what car you have selected?

The car that he is using is the 2016 Porsche GT3 RS.

Thanks!

Do I need to select the correct car or get in the correct car first? Or it does not matter what car you have selected?

The car that he is using is the 2016 Porsche GT3 RS.

Thanks!
Yes, you need to be in the car you want the livery for

Back