Search Birthday-Tickets -> Give the Cars I have

  • Thread starter Thread starter eReen81
  • 11 comments
  • 641 views
Messages
169
Hey Guys,

I am looking for:
-Birthday-Tickets, like 67' and 70'
-CarTickets, like Level 20 or Level 17

I give:
-Lot's of Cars from my Garage ( please ask before )
-Paintchips, like Mattes or Chromes, but I don't have much

If there's a Car in my Garage you want, please send me PM or write it here.

The Link you can find in my Signature.
 
i'll send you a free 1967 ticket as soon as GtaIV finishes downloading :)
 
Thanks a lot, add me or I will add you in 30min. :)
 
your 13 ticket for a 17, 67 or 70 but no trade till after 12.00am uk time bud. unless you still want the car you asked about earlier ok !!!
 
Fr has been accepted :)

@paulmag i dont understand what you mean
 
it simple your 13 ticket for one of my tickets easy to understand
 
my level 20 ticket for
your Ford GT (no stripe) '05
PM me if interested
 
I am still looking for Birtday or Level Tickets.
 
my garage is updated
i need some tickets between 18-23
 
still looking for level tickets
no one have some? :(
 
Back