searching for that one picture (Corvette C6 photoshopped)

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 2 comments

MonGnoM

(Banned)
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
MonGnoM
I'm searching for one picture, but i cannot find it anymore.

I'm sure it was in GT5, because it was either taken on San Gimignano, or at the Piazza Del Campo.

Well, it was a grey Corvette C6, propably a ZR-1 because of the rims, and the car (the front of the car) was photoshopped. The Front bumper was from the C1 Corvette or the James MorrisonCorvette, i mean the chrome front grill, and the headlights were from the face-lifted C1 corvette.

I can't find that picture anymore, so i ask you guys to help me out, thanksin advance!

I'm searching for one picture, but i cannot find it anymore.

I'm sure it was in GT5, because it was either taken on San Gimignano, or at the Piazza Del Campo.

Well, it was a grey Corvette C6, propably a ZR-1 because of the rims, and the car (the front of the car) was photoshopped. The Front bumper was from the C1 Corvette or the James MorrisonCorvette, i mean the chrome front grill, and the headlights were from the face-lifted C1 corvette.

I can't find that picture anymore, so i ask you guys to help me out, thanksin advance!
I remember it too! That was a 3.0 Advanced Competition entry. I see if I can find it.

Edit: I found it, but I have problems with linking the thread on my mobile. It was posted in 3.0 Advanced Comp Week 17 by @Metalsun and won with only 2 other entries (It was one of the last remaining weeks of GT5 :()

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back