Searching in BRAND HATCH for a 700PP American Road Car?

• Thread starter jett234
  • 10 comments
South Africa
South Africa
I've been checking out cars in BRAND H#### (oops meant BRAND CENTRAL ....Edited) because I need a 700PP USA Road Car to get into the Menu 29 Pan-American Championship. Are there any road cars with that high a PP? Furthermore when you scroll through the cars available in BRAND HATCH (oops meant BRAND CENTRAL ....Edited) it doesn't tell you whether they are road cars or not ...but it is a bit obvious by looking at them,?

Last edited:
I've been checking out cars in BRAND HATCH because I need a 700PP USA Road Car to get into the Menu 29 Pan-American Championship. Are there any road cars with that high a PP? Furthermore when you scroll through the cars available in BRAND HATCH it doesn't tell you whether they are road cars or not ...but it is a bit obvious by looking at them,?
Brands Hatch is a race circuit. It doesn't have any cars in it.

If you mean Brand Central, which stocks cars from 2001 and on, it tells you in the lower-left part of the screen what type of car it is. "#RoadCar" means it's a road car.

Your best bet for this series is a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, or a Ford GT.

Brands Hatch is a race circuit. It doesn't have any cars in it.

If you mean Brand Central, which stocks cars from 2001 and on, it tells you in the lower-left part of the screen what type of car it is. "#RoadCar" means it's a road car.

Your best bet for this series is a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, or a Ford GT.
Sorry I meant BRAND CENTRAL yes...thanks I see but that Chevlero Zamaro is only 620 PP

Sorry I meant BRAND CENTRAL yes...thanks I see but that Chevlero Zamaro is only 620 PP
Which is plenty. Get the softest tyres the event will allow and you'll be close to the 700PP limit. Reduce the weight and increase the power until you reach it.

Which is plenty. Get the softest tyres the event will allow and you'll be close to the 700PP limit. Reduce the weight and increase the power until you reach it.
Thanks, how do you change the weight in the Tuning Shop?

I just got PP up to 707 PP by buying soft tyres thanks

Thanks, how do you change the weight in the Tuning Shop?
There is an item called "ballast".
Once you purchased it for the car you currently have selected, you will have a slider in the cars tuning page to increase weight by steps of 1 up to a maximum of 200.
There is a 2nd slider to move the weight to a position more in the front or the back of the car, also in steps of 1 (unit unmeasured) within limits of -50 (to the front) and +50 (to the rear).
This way you can reduce the PP of a car without decreasing power (or even further after power is reduced as much as possible).
It can be beneficial to the cars handling and acceleration to add a bit of ballast at the correct position.

Soft tires are weight reductions?
No, but he needs a 700PP car and with the soft tires he now has a 707PP car. The easiest to get to 700PP (or 750 :lol:) is to add a few kg of ballast into the car.

No, but he needs a 700PP car and with the soft tires he now has a 707PP car. The easiest to get to 700PP (or 750 :lol:) is to add a few kg of ballast into the car.
I'm not an idiot, I understood the context :dopey: but jett asked how he can change the weight in the tuning shop, for which you have weight reductions.

Back