Season 2: The Drifting Underground GTPlanet Challenge | Season Rules/ Drift Session01

• Thread starter Darin
  • 15 comments

Darin

(Banned)
Welcome to season 2 the GTP drifting series. I gave it a new name. As you see as the subject.;)

We will do a new drifting session every 2 weeks. With a 10 session race schedule. The tracks listed here are what we will race on.

Session-01: Drift Course 4
Session-02: Drift Course 2
Session-03: Drift Course 8
Session-04: Drift Course 6
Session-05: Drift Course 1
Session-06: Drift Course 4
Session-07: Drift Course 7
Session-08: Drift Course 3
Session-09: Drift Course 5
Session-10: Drift Course 6

You will see that list in every event with the top 3 high scoring racers under that event session name. This time we are gonna run with points. Each event your enter yourself in, you will aquire points if you get in the top 4. So this is more of a championship deal, if you catch my drift. :lol: ( what a joke! )
Here is the point list.

1st Place: 20 points
2nd Place: 15 points
3rd Place: 10
4th Place: 5 points
5th Place: 1 points

If there is a short entry list only the top 3 racers will get the points. If there is more than 5th racer entered. There will be no point(s) given under the 5th place finish. As like last time, the results will be posted in the next race. On the final race, I will make a championship thread showing all the points that member have earned during his entry.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

All consoles that supply NFS:Underground may enter. That includes PC, X-Box, Gamecube, and of course the PS2.

Course: Drift Course 4

Lap Number: 4

Car Needed to use: Any

Entry needed by: February 28th

Post only your final score! Im will take the first score you post!
Please Post your score in this thread. Don't PM me, I will not look in my PM's I will look in this thread for the results of the Session.

Please post and say you enter so I know you entered. Thank you.
Good Luck all!:D

Yea, It should be great. The NFS:U drifters on this board have waited a long time for another competition.

Nah. Its not. Just Put it in the [ B] [ /B]. I'll be looking for that.

Man, where rakanishu when you need him.

In the first season. He rocked the competition. Got almost to over a Million points. I did as well. But Im not using the RX-7 or Maita in this competiton. I'll be using my 350Z for the whole 10 Drift session's.

Originally posted by Darin
It seems you didn't read the rules. You post your score. Its the first score im taking.

I will do that....but i was just saying that i got
104.000+ point in 1combo

Latest Posts

Back