Season Greetings Video! PD says thank you for 10 years support!

• Thread starter zonekill
  • 10 comments
Dec 25:
GT 5: Season Greetings Video (Japanese version with Daihatsu Coopen) [Gametrailers, HD] [official site]
GT 5: Season Greetings Video (German version with BMW Z4)[official site][URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29185.html"][Gametrailers.com, HD][/URL]
GT 5: Season Greetings Video (English version with Lotus Elise)[official site][Gametrailers.com, HD]
WTF :dopey:
6terk9s.jpg

nws11982217441783283.jpg

Dec 20:

You have to look closely but there falls snow.:dopey:

nws11981312612656269.jpg

Source: Gran-Turismo.com/jp

Location: Arhweiler (Altstadt), Germany. Weihnachtsmarkt 'Christmas market'

Merry Christmas to the GTplanet community.👍

Real life Photo
213023.jpg

aww thanks buddy merry Christmas to you too, happy gaming :)

by the way, is the first photo real? or did you photoshop it?

The Photo with the Daihatsu is NOT real, I think.

yeh hmm... but its on the GRAN TURISMO site... what gives? i thought its real...

and in real i dont mean REALITY real picture, i mean if the picture was photo shop or not

yeh hmm... but its on the GRAN TURISMO site... what gives? i thought its real...

and in real i dont mean REALITY real picture, i mean if the picture was photo shop or not

mmm... PD could have photoshopt that christmas setting in that screenshot, but I doubt that.

Or, maybe they just cooked up a nice little photomode location for the company Christmas Card this year. Just for themselves.

I know it's too late for most of our members, but seeing as it's still Dec 25 here, Merry Christmas to all, and a Gran Turismo New Year. :D

Lovely video, isn't it? Btw, has anyone noticed that there is a Santa Claus on the roof of one house in Japanese version?

For those who haven't noticed it, go to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue section of the Gran Turismo site
(http://www.gran-turismo.com/gt5p/index_en.html) and choose 'Screenshots' > 'Dec 21, 2007' and click on the 4th thumbnail from the left to see the screenshot of Japanese version video, which has Santa on the roof! ;) He stands on the edge, hopefully he doesn't fall down!!! :nervous:

Alternatively, you can of course just watch the video if you have it or go to the Gran Turismo website and download it or watch it there (but it's better with high resolution). You can see Santa from 39th second standing on the roof of one house and then a couple of seconds later walking on the roof of another house.

Lovely video, isn't it? Btw, has anyone noticed that there is a Santa Claus on the roof of one house in Japanese version?

For those who haven't noticed it, go to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue section of the Gran Turismo site
(http://www.gran-turismo.com/gt5p/index_en.html) and choose 'Screenshots' > 'Dec 21, 2007' and click on the 4th thumbnail from the left to see the screenshot of Japanese version video, which has Santa on the roof! ;) He stands on the edge, hopefully he doesn't fall down!!! :nervous:

Alternatively, you can of course just watch the video if you have it or go to the Gran Turismo website and download it or watch it there (but it's better with high resolution). You can see Santa from 39th second standing on the roof of one house and then a couple of seconds later walking on the roof of another house.

Funny, we discussed that in another thread but for some reason, nobody pointed out that it was actually Santa; I hadn't looked closely and thought it was just a glitch. Now I realize he is in most of the shots if you look hard enough, how clever.

Back