Season Pass Question

• Thread starter Marcus96
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
Doncaster
Supermarioking
I am mainly a fan of Gran Turismo (I have grown up with it), however I also like Forza and have been playing it since XMAS 2011.

For about 9 months now I have been playing Forza Horizon and I have just recently purchased the 'Rally Expansion Pack' for 1600MSP. Now here is something I would like to ask: If I wanted to purchase the 'Season Pass' which normally includes the rally pack, would I have made a mistake by purchasing the 'Rally DLC'? Is there anyway to get any MSP off the Season Pass or something?

Whether it would be a mistake would depend on if you thought the pack was worth it, it would have been cheaper had you just got the rally pack with the season pass rather than seperately.

Unfortunately there's no way for you to get money off the season pass, even though you already have a part of it's content. Although from having a quick look you'd be getting 7 car packs which I think cost 400 points each, so that totals to 2800, rather than the 4000 (I think) of the season pass, so as long as you're not bothered about the season pass exclusive cars you may be able to get it cheaper (if my prices are correct).

Checked it last night, car packs are now 400MSP (they used to be 560MSP). Im_Lukas pricing is correct and I can get it cheaper. I am not bothered about the exclusive cars and I don't need to buy every car pack (I mainly want the Top Gear pack and McLaren F1).

Thanks for the help!

Glad I could help, I keep making the mistake of thinking "I don't need the season pass, I won't buy much of the DLC" and then buying all of it separately anyway. From memory they've always been 400 points on this game, on Forza 4 they were 560, but the prices for an individual car is 240 on both which has always confused me.

Back