Season Pass, worth it?

• Thread starter TypeRDC5
  • 18 comments
United Kingdom
Silverstone
Basically i have £5 credit on my PSN account, the season pass is currently on sale for that price and I'm just wondering if those that bought it think its worth it? Does it add any new tracks, I've only seen cars and events mentioned.

My other option is some new maps for Battlefield 4 but i have been put off by realising there aren't many people playing on the DLC servers.
I enjoy both games equally so will enjoy both just trying to get the most bang for my buck :)

Basically i have £5 credit on my PSN account, the season pass is currently on sale for that price and I'm just wondering if those that bought it think its worth it? Does it add any new tracks, I've only seen cars and events mentioned.

My other option is some new maps for Battlefield 4 but i have been put off by realising there aren't many people playing on the DLC servers.
I enjoy both games equally so will enjoy both just trying to get the most bang for my buck :)

It is very much worth it. Lots of extra tours, lots of new cars. No new tracks as they were added in general updates.

Is it worth it? Yes, so much yes. All the content you get quintuples the game's content, and the DLCs are really, really good too (the Horsepower pack being my favorite of the bunch). Just keep in mind that you'll have to manually download each of the ~90 DLCs that are covered by the Season Pass. It's a chore, yes, but it's well worth it. Seriously, to say that's a blatant steal at that price would be quite the understatement.
TL;DR: Buy it without thinking twice, because it's THAT good.

P.S.: Oh, and if you buy a £15 prepaid card you should get the Bikes expansion as well. I didn't buy it (yet), but I heard it's good.

EDIT: I just got the Bikes expansion. It may be difficult to get used to the bikes' handling at first, but trust me, it's heaps of fun.

Last edited:
Yep. First season pack in history that I genuinely wouldn't have wanted to miss out on.
I didn't really care all that much about all the extra tours (probably 80% of my time in the game has been spent on single custom events, although I only very late realized that tours are likely overall the most effective way to gain XP), but so many awesome cars have been added with DLC packs.

And yes, the Bikes expansion is also awesome, in case you decide to shell out a bit more now or later.

Definitely, first DLC I've bought in 3 years. I'd say it's well worth it even at full price

Wow! Never seen such good feedback on a game/DLC.

Thanks guys you've sold me , about to purchase it now :)

See ya on the track! Just remember one thing: How fast do you wanna go? Because the One:1 and its peers would really like to know... ;)

Is it worth it? Yes, so much yes. All the content you get quintuples the game's content, and the DLCs are really, really good too (the Horsepower pack being my favorite of the bunch). Just keep in mind that you'll have to manually download each of the ~90 DLCs that are covered by the Season Pass. It's a chore, yes, but it's well worth it. Seriously, to say that's a blatant steal at that price would be quite the understatement.
TL;DR: Buy it without thinking twice, because it's THAT good.

P.S.: Oh, and if you buy a £15 prepaid card you should get the Bikes expansion as well. I didn't buy it (yet), but I heard it's good.

You were right, downloading all the separate DLC's is a chore indeed lol
No actual downloading involved tho just unlocks the content so it could be worse i guess.

You were right, downloading all the separate DLC's is a chore indeed lol
No actual downloading involved tho just unlocks the content so it could be worse i guess.
I found it quite enjoyable seeing all that goodness that I would be able to play :bowdown: it did take a while to download all that DLC

Do it. The DLC's more than worth it with the discounted price it brings. The cars in the DLC have no specific range, so you got yourself a choice from a Caterham to a monstrous One:1.

Have fun.

Since I did it recently myself, yes it's worth it. $20 for everything (game + season pass), you can't go wrong. I'm tempted to get the bike add-on ($15 currently) but as we get closer to Christmas/New year, there may be a sale coming, who knows.

Back