Season pass ??

Germany
Germany
Srweber88
Srweber88
I got the game last week. I haven't had much time to play it . The other day I bought the season pass . Today I realised when I played the game that there are still a ton of cars that I can't drive because I have to purchase them. I thought a season pass covers that .I also noticed that under the season pass the info reads it's good from November 2014 till July 2015 just read that today great I bought a out dated season pass. Any feedback on this? I want cars like the BMW and corvette

I also noticed that under a lot of packages it says free . When I click on them it let's me download them. Do I need to do that with all of them for them to show up in the game or what.

All cars, bar the first few, are locked until you attain the correct level to drive them - the DLC ones you can populate to your garage as you suggest by clicking on the car packs in the in-game store, though you might still have to reach the required level to use them - I don't know the latter for sure as I got the game at launch, so had levelled up quite a lot before the first DLC arrived, which I think was quite low levelled anyway.

As for an outdated season pass, I'm not sure I understand you; it's still valid, you get all the cars and tour packs from within that period, so it's just like any other season pass for an older game you might buy. There are only two car packs and two bike packs released after the season pass ended and they were from Christmas 2015 until March, so should be easy enough to identify.

Yea It worked now I guess when you buy the season pass it unlocks all the other packs , which you gotta download separately at no cost for them to show up in the game . I got most of the car packs still there's cars in the game like the Lamborghini diablo which it's says I need to buy in the playstore that I can't find a pack for.
I can already see its one of those games that you gotta spend hundreds of dollars on to fully enjoy.
Even though so far I enjoy playing it its got a lot more cars then I expected it to have.

...I can already see its one of those games that you gotta spend hundreds of dollars on to fully enjoy...
Nowhere near that :lol: It's just the game cost plus season pass both of which are really cheap now, plus a Bikes expansion for less than 15 Euro and the four other DLC packs, all for around 6 Euro a piece and that's it - so about 50 Euro all told...

Last edited:
Nowhere near that :lol: It's just the game cost plus season pass both of which are really cheap now, plus a Bikes expansion for less than 15 Euro and the four other DLC packs, all for around 6 Euro a piece and that's it - so about 50 Euro all told...
I paid 29euro for the game :boggled: plus next month I'm getting the g29 wheel. I invested too much already this month. I bought the wheel stand pro and stick shift already just waiting on my pay check.

I buy few minutes ago the season pass but the the tour events are blocked like before DLC. The strange thing is that the ps4 don't start download of any content.
Have you any idea? Thanks

I buy few minutes ago the season pass but the the tour events are blocked like before DLC. The strange thing is that the ps4 don't start download of any content.
Have you any idea? Thanks
I "think" you have to go through the Playstation store downloading each individual pack after you've got the season pass, they should all be marked as free (if not I'm wrong, don't do it else they will cost money).

Back