Seasonal and quick match events are broken on a private server (unofficial EMAIN)

• Thread starter Aymeric
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
France
France
AymericF1
We managed to create an online GT6 server using a file EMAIN by someone where you just have to put it on the region folder of the game. The major problem is that they work badly. you cannot put more than one race at a time despite the fact that I created an event that includes several races event
0B742028-D197-44EF-AF0E-58BD6B7D5043.png
For the seasonal The online ranking does not work (Error Failed to save ranking, event classification error -1 -1) and for the quick match, even if a race is present in this mode, the game disconnects me from the server as soon as I enter it. if there is someone who knows in experience and in code on GT6, explain to me please

It sounds like you should probably be asking whoever wrote the server replacement with you - I would assume that they're the only people who would know how to fix it.

It sounds like you should probably be asking whoever wrote the server replacement with you - I would assume that they're the only people who would know how to fix it.
The person who managed to configure the server is called Irekej on Discord. if you want I can send you his username Discord so that you can talk about it what's wrong if you have experience

I have nothing to do with this, I don't know what server you're talking about nor the problems you're having, that's why I'm suggesting that you should speak to the person who wrote it yourself. Never mind.

I have nothing to do with this, I don't know what server you're talking about nor the problems you're having, that's why I'm suggesting that you should speak to the person who wrote it yourself. Never mind.
I'll send you his Discord username so that he can explain the major problem to you if you want. We can try this

Last edited:
What even is this?
I'll send you his Discord username so that he can explain the major problem to you if you want. We can try this
You have an issue with a random piece of third-party software and have contact with the creator, but you want GTPlanet members to act as intermediaries on something they have no knowledge of?

Speak to those responsible for the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back