- 2,254

- Burlington, NC, USA
- a_garris/Vol_Jbolaz
I'll be hosting a open room, 21:00 EDT (01:00 GMT), Tuesday evening. It will be limited to the newest Seasonal Challenge, 600 PP Lamborghinis. I may limit it to sports tires as well, since these are street legal cars. I'll run through the courses in the Seasonal Challenge. It is just racing for fun. And trust me, I pretty much suck at driving, so if you come, you very likely won't finish last.
I'll post the room number here. I figured I'd start this thread in case anyone else wanted to host the same thing at other times. Just post the time, and when the room is up, add the room number.
I'll post the room number here. I figured I'd start this thread in case anyone else wanted to host the same thing at other times. Just post the time, and when the room is up, add the room number.