Seasonal Even Prize Idea

United States
So. Illinois
cogitoergozoom2
I was thinking the other day that it would be nice to win a seasonal event and receive a "perfect tune - for whatever car" as the prize. Racing with a great tune can make the game so much more enjoyable, instead of fighting the car and trying, with little success, to fix it. Now I know everyone has different driving styles so there's no such thing as a perfect tune, but at least a good starting point would work.

Any thoughts

"Perfect tune"?

You do realize that this forum has a tuning section with plenty of very good and capable tunes for cars in this game?

That said, a "perfect" tune would be pretty hard to just give out as a prize. Everyone has a different driving style and a different idea of what sort of handling/setup of what would be perfect for them. Imagine winning a so-called "perfect" tune and it feels all wrong to you.

Check out the tuning section of this forum, there's a lot of really good setups for a whole bunch of different cars.

I realize there is a tuning section on this site. I have frequented it often and tried many of the tunes but as I said, and you repeated, the same tunes aren't for everyone. Some of them have served as a base with a few added tweaks to make it my own.
I also said a good starting point could work, like for instance spring and damper settings. Just that little bit can make a world of difference. Simple adjustments could be made after that.

I've shared my tunes with others and they've told me it makes a noticeable difference in their overall enjoyment when racing. I don't see why the creators of the game couldn't provide something similar, as a prize, to improve everyones overall game play.

Winning a prize car that is stock is the best way to go, then you can make adjustments to the car or get a tune for that car here at the GT6 Tuning Forum, if you want just make little adjustments from that tune to suit your driving style.

Last edited:
Back