Seasonal Event (Cappuccino event)????

  • Thread starter Thread starter squeakD
  • 8 comments
  • 1,446 views
Messages
514
What is up with this event? Anyone else noticing the amount of credits it cost to make that piece of sh&@ Cappuccino competitive? I have put so much into upgrading this worthless car and EVERY race the 03 i Concept has a HUGE lead. WTF!!!!!!! How many credits have some of you put into this vehicle to win the event? At some point it's just stupid and not with the gold trophy or prize credits.
 
Oil Change-$250
Soft Sport Tires-$8,000

You don't have to brake on this track, just smoothly negotiate each corner. It's not difficult. And make sure you are shifting at 8,000 rpm and not going to the redline.
 
What is up with this event? Anyone else noticing the amount of credits it cost to make that piece of sh&@ Cappuccino competitive? I have put so much into upgrading this worthless car and EVERY race the 03 i Concept has a HUGE lead. WTF!!!!!!! How many credits have some of you put into this vehicle to win the event? At some point it's just stupid and not with the gold trophy or prize credits.

I leave these crap races out. Not worth your credits to do it. I only do the big money ones, usually the last 4. Not worth spending upgrades on the Cappuccino, waste of time this kind of event. Maybe if you need the XP badly...
 
I actually loved this event. I already RM'ed a Cappuccino beforehand and the car is very fun to drive.
 
200k including race mod and it cruised it.
I upgrade every car to the max for the seasonal events I don't make anything on the first 3 races but its more the xp Than the cash I'm looking for.
Even at level 30 its worth it. And lower levels must really notice the massive xp prizes.
 
It's worth it for the XP. I bought sports soft tires, stage 1 engine mod and chip, and won by ~18 seconds.
 
I RM'd the Cappucino, and was glad I did. Its a total beast! (for its class anyway)
Great handling. Money spent on the car was worth the fun imo. The XP and credits is a bonus for me. :)
 
I keep 20M in my main acct all the time (Thanks Bob!). That account buys and builds the cars (Already have ZR1 RM and Cappucino RM)....then I pass these down to my other four accounts each night....finish 25 challenges in 5 casual days...
 
not yet had chance to try todays season event updates - tbh forgot all about them until i read this post.
I always start of with the fewest amount of mods i can get away with just to keep the race as close and interesting as possibe, i see no point in powering your way past all the AI, just takes the fun away. Usually start with tyres and suspension and most time can get away with it after a few attempts. Some are plain imposible though like the last update - VW army looking thing from before the ark. No way was i going to win that with just new rubber!
 
Back