Seasonal event important???

  • Thread starter Thread starter sagaper
  • 3 comments
  • 642 views
Messages
448
Norway
Oslo
Messages
sagaper
I think it is more fun to race against other cars. To run around the alone on a court, becomes a bit boring for me. Drives of course the events that provide prize car. And when I drive seasonal event, I drive until I get third place.

However must / should I run all of the seasonal evente?
 
You must do what you enjoy.
If you don't want to do the seasonals than don't do them. Simple as that.

In GT5 I did non of the drift trials and not going to do them in GT6.
 
I think it is more fun to race against other cars. To run around the alone on a court, becomes a bit boring for me. Drives of course the events that provide prize car. And when I drive seasonal event, I drive until I get third place.

However must / should I run all of the seasonal evente?
As Gejabo says, you don't have to. I think later Seasonals will be races and not just time-trials, though you are in effect racing against those on your friends list for the best time, so you do have that option too.
 
The new ones have some pretty huge payouts, especially with the login bonus. Other than that though there's no reason to do them if you don't feel like it. Later on I expect there will be regular races, not just time trials. In GT5 when they came out with a new group of seasonal races, you'd usually get a car for winning them all. Once you're done with all the career events, they make for a really nice addition and provide you with new races for years to come.
 
Back