Seasonal Event Prizes

Discussion in 'GT5 Seasonal Events' started by Mr. Boy, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Mr. Boy

Mr. Boy

I see they've finally offered some extra prizes besides cash for the new seasonal event. Will they add prizes to the rest of the seasonals? Aside from a couple of the F1 races, I haven't bothered at all with them because there just wasn't enough incentive.

2. noswald

noswald

I don't think they will add prizes to the older ones, but they are all x3 credits right now. So that means K-car Eifel FTW!!!

3. eSZee

eSZee

SUPERCAR races are not 3x payout.

4. GandhisEvilTwin

GandhisEvilTwin

so, has anyone figured out the best creds per time involved races yet?

5. Milldrum

Milldrum

I think he has worked out the best paying race.

6. SoCal Senator

SoCal Senator

Heck yeah. K car at Eifel = $101,000 per MINUTE.

Those new challenges are like hard special events, need to be perfect. Ugh.

7. zippy_the_cat

zippy_the_cat

They are now. Look again. If they're not 3x on your system, try changing the race suit/helmet of your A-Spec driver. I don't know if that triggers something, I just know that before I changed mine I was seeing the old Supercar payouts, and after I changed them I started seeing a 3x payout. Which, by the way, is fantastic money.

Or it could be that someone at PD wised up to the problem and updated the Supercar series on the server.

8. ashes619

ashes619 Premium

Supercar series now has 3x the payout. No need to change you suit as it was done through the servers.

9. Rit

Rit Premium

If all the events are 3x value then what was best,dollar wise,before would still be best now...It's just inflation across the board...It's all relative.

10. bravoecho

bravoecho

so how much is the payout for supercar races?

and xp point ?

11. zanxion

zanxion

Ks would be the best. Eifel would give you 3x the initial amount in less than 4mins of leisurely drivin'. Else Supercars offers a great payout through not-insane but yet-competitive races.

12. ashes619

ashes619 Premium

I have done the Eifel track in both the Supercar Festival and the Lightweight K cup event.
    In both events/series that track gives the highest payout.
    The Lightweight K cup event gives more cash per minute then the supercar event.

13. CyKosis1973

CyKosis1973

If the Supercars do now indeed pay out x3, then you'll collect Cr90k per min in the Supercars and Cr100k per min in the Kei Cars. Much of a muchness to me really, depends entirely on what you feel like driving I guess...

{Cy}

14. Skython

Skython

All the seasonal events amaze me, I only started my PSN today, and I'm happy with my choice