Seasonal Events are following a pattern (for now)?

• Thread starter Dante_81
  • 4 comments
Belgium
Belgium
With these last seasonal events added, it somewhat confirmed what I was thinking.

Each seasonal that we get till now (except with the Honda Fit (first car you must buy), new DLC cars and Anniversary cars) is done with a car you can win in the licences and career. Except they skipped the first car on the two lists, they clearly are following the pattern of the list. (This list is courtesy of GTPlanet member Monatsende)

Career
Novice (All Stars) gives (P) Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 - skipped
National B (Half of all Stars) gives (P) Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 - Seasonal 3
National B (All Stars) gives (P) Acura NSX '91 - Seasonal 4
National A (Half of all Stars) gives (P) Dodge Challenger R/T '70 - Seasonal 5?
National A (All Stars) gives (P) RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
International B (Half of all Stars) gives (P) Jaguar XKR-S '11
International B (All Stars) gives (P) Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98
International A (Half of all Stars) gives (P) Chevrolet Gordon #24 Drive to End Hunger CHEVROLET SS
International A (All Stars) gives (P) Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02
Super (Half of all Stars) gives (P) McLaren F1 '94
Super (All Stars) gives (P) Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87

Licences
National B licence gives (P) Gran Turismo Racing Kart Junior - skipped
National B licence (Gold) gives (P) Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 - seasonal 2
National A licence gives (P) Honda S2000 '06 - seasonal 3
National A licence (Gold) gives (P) KTM X-BOW Street '12 - seasonal 4
International B licence gives (P) Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 - seasonal 4
International B licence (Gold) gives (P) Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) '02 - Seasonal 5?
International A licence gives (P) Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13
International A licence (Gold) gives (P) High End Performance G37
Super licence gives (P) Tesla Motors Tesla Roadster '08
Super licence (Gold) gives (P) Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12

So I guess the next seasonal could have the Dodge Challenger R/T '70 and/or the Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) '02 to drive around?

9a69470adc9be5789bc1eba01237006b44757416544ef0f4d25b6d8baf4bd3ed.jpg

They may even hit us with the National A+B Mission Race (Gold) Prize cars for the next TT events, or perhaps the first of the Goodwood Prizes. 👍

Gran Turismo 6 is still fairly young, and not many people have cleared every last race yet. So I'm pretty sure this is a good pattern to follow. All I fear on the car front is that I end up picking up cars I could get for free for clearing races and/or License Tests. Like when I got the Pagani Zonda R in GT5, someone noted I could have gotten it for free for clearing a certain championship.

Maybe this is a good pattern. However, it is a bit of a spoiler to know what cars are being thrown around for Seasonals if there are cars we haven't yet gotten our hands on.

Back