Seasonal Events are returning in GT7

United States
Space Coast
Chevy_Heavy
Someone online found a display case for GT7 in his local store. On the back Seasonal Events was listed as one the features of the game. This is great news if they are indeed returning. In GT5 & 6 these were a good source of variety and earning cash and prizes. This would also explain the return of the PP system which rewarded you higher payouts for using lower PP cars, similar to what we see in the single player campaign in GTS.

I don't remember the seasonal events from when I played GT5, and I skipped GT6, so that could be very entertaining indeed. If there's a bonus for using a lower-PP car, I plan start by using the lowest possible PP I can set my car to (within reason), then if I cannot get the best time or what-have-you, I'll increase the PP by increments of 25 until I obtain my desired result.

EDIT: And if drift trials are returning, this could be a great opportunity to have some drift-spec cars return, especially those that were hand-picked by PD from SEMA and the Tokyo Auto Salon, plus some others like the D1GP-spec Blitz ER34 that had a premium model in the PS3 era.

Last edited:
Back