Seasonal Events; Can't earn credits twice.

  • Thread starter Thread starter David Le
  • 4 comments
  • 1,678 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
So I've just picked up Gran Turismo 6 today and I'm loving it, but when I earn the B level license and competed in the seasonal events, I managed to score a silver, but then I ran the course again and got another silver but I wasn't awarded any credits.


Is this intentional? Is this part of the new game? Or is it just me?



Thanks in advance.
 
Have you played GT5? If not I can explain. In time trial Seasonal Events, you only are rewarded once for each rank. so say you earned Gold on your 1st try, you will get the cash payout of gold, silver, and bronze. say you got gold again in the same event, you will have a better time but your standing, as far as gold, silver, and bronze, has not increased. You need to increase from silver to gold to get the remaining payout.
 
Have you played GT5? If not I can explain. In time trial Seasonal Events, you only are rewarded once for each rank. so say you earned Gold on your 1st try, you will get the cash payout of gold, silver, and bronze. say you got gold again in the same event, you will have a better time but your standing, as far as gold, silver, and bronze, has not increased. You need to increase from silver to gold to get the remaining payout.
I have played GT5, but I've never given second thought to the time trials, I've only participated in the ones that involved the AI racers for some easy money.



thank you!
 
Have you played GT5? If not I can explain. In time trial Seasonal Events, you only are rewarded once for each rank. so say you earned Gold on your 1st try, you will get the cash payout of gold, silver, and bronze. say you got gold again in the same event, you will have a better time but your standing, as far as gold, silver, and bronze, has not increased. You need to increase from silver to gold to get the remaining payout.

Just to add, it's best to do these "Time Trial" Seasonals when you have your full log-on bonus - as you can only get the money once. You'll get an insane amount of money compared to normal if you wait. These new payouts will be around 6mill with 200% bonus!!
 
Just to add, it's best to do these "Time Trial" Seasonals when you have your full log-on bonus - as you can only get the money once. You'll get an insane amount of money compared to normal if you wait. These new payouts will be around 6mill with 200% bonus!!
Yup, this. I'm not at 200% yet, so I won't run them at all just yet.
 
Back