Seasonal Events Fiat/Mazda/GT-R Videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kingpin326
  • 16 comments
  • 8,173 views
Messages
191
Messages
Kingpin326
If anyone is interested.

GT-R:

Fiat:

Mazda RX-7:

Tuning in description.
 
Last edited:
Im kinda mad about these events. Have a stock 500 to use in the Fiat race, but I cant freaking use it because I changed the oil and now the hp is 1 hp above the limit.
 
Mazda RX7 video says "This video is private", but anyway thanks =)
 
Oh sorry, just fixed that. It should work now.
 
Nice Work

Will have to give these a go tonight.

Cheers !
 
I wish they were easy for me :( I have only really tried the first two but the best I can manage is 2nd in both. I've tried the RX-7 and GT-S races but try to push the cars too hard and go off, a lot! I guess I need a lot more practice...
 
awesome videos. i haven't actually watched them, but the setup in the description gave me gold on the RX-7 race. Will try the 500 later
 
These will come in handy, thanks for posting :)

Hope to see the other 3 soon! or was it 2... i haven't really done any of them yet :/
 
Im kinda mad about these events. Have a stock 500 to use in the Fiat race, but I cant freaking use it because I changed the oil and now the hp is 1 hp above the limit.
The limit says 65hp, yet new from the dealer it is 68hp and it let me race. Weird.
 
Waiting for that GTR video/tune! The RX7 tune took me from a best of 9th (mostly giving up after 2 laps of falling behind in last) to gold in two attempts!

Thanks! 👍
 
Nice vids, will try that setup later tonight.
 
Nice videos. The RX7 event was a blast for me!
 
Im kinda mad about these events. Have a stock 500 to use in the Fiat race, but I cant freaking use it because I changed the oil and now the hp is 1 hp above the limit.

Man that sucks! That's enough to put you over the edge.:crazy:
 
Here is the GT-R video as promised. I don't remember but I think I got the tuning setup from here somewhere. With that tune setting your rear tire will love to slip left/right... so I hitting lots of walls. -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQlYGdQ2f94
 
I tried to win that even with a R34. No luck. Anyone know if it's possible?
 
Back