Seasonal Events in GT5

• Thread starter zachvin24
  • 2 comments
United States
Connecticut
OrganicSon
Hello,
I'm now starting to see the A-Spec and B-Spec seasonal events disappear in time, so i want to get the most out of each one for fame and glory... Anyway, i was having some trouble for a perfect car for those 500pp and 400pp (i forgot the amount, sorry). What i use mainly for the '400pp' races is either a tuned mx-5 or a spoon integra, and for 500pp, mainly the ruf rgt, but sometimes the ruf can't catch up to some cars at the front (ex. Skyline, NSX) and was wondering if you could possibly give me some pointers and/or what you use for those events. For both '400' and 500 pp.

By the way, if you want to know what i use for 650pp races, i use a Monolta Toyota. It's amazing even though it's low on power, still corners beautifully and the opponents never stand a chance. Just be cautious about the BMW mclaren F1 and Ford GT racecars. Also be cautious about 1st and 2nd gear if you leave your transmission on the default setting.

Thanks.

-Zach

I am fairly new at this, but a have an Audi TT 3.2 with two tunes, sheet A is 400pp, and sheet B is around 480pp, after I switched to it, i had no problem on any of those events. It will even get the car up on two wheels on sharp corners. I got a base tune for it here on GTP. Hope that helps.

I am fairly new at this, but a have an Audi TT 3.2 with two tunes, sheet A is 400pp, and sheet B is around 480pp, after I switched to it, i had no problem on any of those events. It will even get the car up on two wheels on sharp corners. I got a base tune for it here on GTP. Hope that helps.

Thank you. Yeah, i may check out some under powered cars and tune them, might work for some occasions. Also, you get the Monolta Toyota as a prize in the 'Like the Wind' event in A-Spec Extreme Series.

Back