Seasonal Events- Is there going to be championships and races?

Messages
152
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Quasar100
I may have missed something but is there going to be championships and races for seasonal events?

GT5 had superb events and there were many to choose from.

Seems like this is a huge downfall as trying to get credits for high end cars is a bit tricky. I continue to do the final Red Bull event.

Just wondering if and when said events will be introduced not only just for the money but those events were special and really enjoyable using different PP cars.
 
Doubt it, they cant even select different courses for the damn Time trials, its all Brands hatch and that Willow springs track.
 
It appears all content in GT6 is a much slimmed version of the content we got in GT5
 
yep sure is Stig, its basically a Prolog only marketed as a full game. nothing like a bait and switch.
 
In my humble opinion we wont get to much added i feel GT6 was launched just to keep the public interested, PD/Sony will hit us hard with GT7 on PS4 I feel GT6 was/is something too pass the time between GT5 and the PS4 version be 6 or 7
 
We can hope. I would like them back too. I miss them loads and was surprised to see them left out. As for credits you're doing the right thing in doing the Red Bull events IMO; the standard championship is a very good earner and more challenging than anything else in the game at the moment.
 
I think there will be races when GT5 server closes
Good point. Come March or May or whenever they said they were coming down we can expect considerably more attention on GT6 from PD.
 
Races would give you a lot of ingame cash. PD doesn´t want that. They propably still think they can earn money with the microtransactions. That´s my theorie. I don´t even play the TT´s because when I like the car, the track is rubbish. If the track is one I like to drive, the car is rubbish... also the money you get, I barely recognize on my moneystack. So far GT6 seasonals are crap. I hope they change this soon.
 
Back