seasonal events

  • Thread starter Thread starter vogelsang1234
  • 2 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
97
England
Tsukuba
Messages
vogelsang1234
doe's anyone know when the seasonal events will come back with these races where you got a few millions for doing them once and the next week they will be another race for god knows (ex. 2.5 million)

it's just that the new races don't get that much money sooo quick - it takes nearly 10 minuites and you only get like 100.000cr - in my redbull x2010 proto I do like the wind 3 or for times and get 70.000cr per race so thats 210 or 280.000cr
its just I'm sick of it cos the race is so boooooring and I spend my money to quick, so I think that Polyphony should bring the old 'million credit runs' back or something

It would just be nice if someone knows or could tell me when these races are back, or are they even coming back?
 
do the new lambo races 2x each and you will have 1mil cr.... whats the rush? you have how many cars? how many have you drove? how many you tune?



you mentioned sooooo boring? maybe GT5 isnt for you... you have years to drive and tune your cars...why rush? you ruin the life of the game for yourself
 
Well if you want some extra money do the Lamborghini Exclusive races.

Anyways...

What your talking about are called Bonus Races. Now they stopped doing those when they introduced these F1 only and 4WD, RWD, etc. They may be just going through add-on A-Spec events and then go back to Bonus Races.

I liked those races two, some of them were actually pretty challengeing.
 
Back