Seasonal Events

• Thread starter TRLWNC7396
  • 2 comments
United States
WNC
TRLWNC
Can we please have the seasonal events called what they are?

We have a low PP event, a mid PP event, and a high PP event.

For the last couple of times, the "Expert" challenge has been the low and mid level events, not the high event. (Relatively, I'll admit, because high-powered cars require better driving.)

But, it would be nice to go into an event not having an expectation and finding out once there how difficult it will be.

Thanks.

Oh, and practice/qualifying for at LEAST one lap would be beneficial to those who don't play a lot each day.

I'd love to see seasonal events that have proper races with standing starts, option to enable mechanical damage, and option to adjust AI difficulty so that the AI gives players a challenge.
Catch-up seasonals are boring, PD needs to include proper races in GT6.

I have a bone to pick on this:

Things have changed, and several of the events have been better.

But, there is the current Cape Ring 450 PP event......

If what is happening on that event is correct, then I can take a completely stock Honda Fit, upgrade the suspension a reasonable amount, go to Laguna Seca (the closest real world track I can think of to Cape Ring), and beat the following cars:

Honda/Acura NSX
Nissan Skyline
Ford Mustang GT
Lancer Evolution
etc....

Wait,..... What?

Can we PLEASE stop insulting these wonderful cars we all admire and that this game is supposed to be honoring and respecting?

I can get the idea of giving us some challenges. but if a 311 PP car can BEAT a nearly 500 PP car, there is something wrong.

Please review this strategy. There are (the last time I checked) more appropriate cars to compete with in low PP races.

Thanks.

Back