Seasonal paint chips

vasiliflame

(Banned)
Wales
Cardiff
no thanks
I usually do the seasonal's on my own account & my sons account , And so far every seasonal I have done we both got exactly the same paint chips ... Do we all get the same paint chips?

If so we could use this thread to list them and a picture of a painted car what do you think ?

Volkswagen scirocco r super lap seasonal event prize is :Matte Pink
image.jpg

Wow, I didn't know that paint chips were awarded for completing Seasonal Events. Do you get a paint chip for completing each seasonal event? Thanks for posting this information.

Please excuse the shorthand.

Fit - polarized 001-p
15th1 - matte light green
MB VGT - chrome 006-w
M4 - matte light red & chrome 005c
MiTo - chrome 010-w
15th2 - matte blue
15th3 - matte dark silver
S2000 - polarized 004-p
Delta - chrome 003-w
Hudson - matte yellow & polarized005p

These are the ones I've done so far, not sure about the new ones.

Acura NSX @ Ascari gets Chromey Chrome (009) or maybe (007)

Edit...
Shiney Silver Chrome! - Chromey Chrome? (Please PD - let us call our paint chips by a custom name!)

Sure the last few seasonals had a Japanese paint chip that was a rich yellow tinted rich gold chrome.

Last edited:

Fit - polarized 001-p
MB VGT - chrome 006-w
i didnt play first three seasonals , is there anyway i can get these?
since paint chips have unlimited use this time , i dont think they include paint chip transfer this time , even if they do.. whos gonna get rid of their prize paints? :/

Right now there is no way for you to get them. They might be winnable in a future seasonal though or once they add community features as long as the USB backup still works people should be able to dupe them.

Fit - polarized 001-p
MB VGT - chrome 006-w
M4 - matte light red & chrome 005c
MiTo - chrome 010-w
15th2 - matte blue
15th3 - matte dark silver
S2000 - polarized 004-p
Delta - chrome 003-w
Hudson - matte yellow & polarized005p

These are the ones I've done so far, not sure about the new ones.
So, if I'm following correctly, here is a list of all the new super laps:
KTM X-bow Street: GT Chrome 009-N
Acura NSX: GT Polarized 003-P
M4(no. 2): Matte Light Grey and GT Polarized 010-P
Volkswagen Scirroco R: Matte Pink
Toyota FT-1: GT Japanese 010-W and GT Polarized 006-P

Maybe this thread should be sticky, with the first post edited and updated with all the correct info.

Also, in the meantime, PD should allow us to choose which color we want to receive (like they do with prize cars) - it would be unfair not to be able to get a certain paint chip just because you missed a Seasonal Event or don't own a particular AE car.

Quick question, ask a few and no one seems to know.

I've been offline due to a house move and missed the last few seasonals (X-Bow, Scirocco & NSX) which have recently stopped registering online rankings, are paint chips still obtainable after the rankings close?

Our broadband will be back on the 5th so the rest aren't a problem, just missing these 3.

Quick question, ask a few and no one seems to know.

I've been offline due to a house move and missed the last few seasonals (X-Bow, Scirocco & NSX) which have recently stopped registering online rankings, are paint chips still obtainable after the rankings close?

Our broadband will be back on the 5th so the rest aren't a problem, just missing these 3.
as long as the events are available to play you can obtain the prizes , happened to me with first few events when rankings were closed but i won the paint chips

Acura NSX @ Ascari => GT Polarized 003-P
Corvette Stingray @ Daytona => GT Military 001-C
Mercedes AMG Racing Series @ Mount Panorama => GT Metallic 005-W

Update 1-FEB

Jaguar XKR-S @ Circuito di Roma => GT Pastelone 001-C
Toyota 86 GT @ Trial Mountain => GT Japanes 006-C

Last edited:
Back