Seasonal and Quick Match Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 82 comments

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
So the first seasonal is live. Sadly unlike GT5. You can't get a huge amount of cash from it:(

Anyway, what do you want next? :) Personally I want the 60's Cars so the Stingray and the XNR can battle together.

Or in the future maybe the Vision GT battle if we get enough VGT Cars.

Last edited:
2000 V8 super car at bathurst, you can't tell I'm Australian :sly::D

That does sound like a good idea. Their is just one problem which is their is only the one V8 Supercar which is the Ford Falcon.

As for an idea an event using the Dodge Vipers would be nice. Maybe a seasonal event using race cars made before 1970.

That does sound like a good idea. Their is just one problem which is their is only the one V8 Supercar which is the Ford Falcon.

As for an idea an event using the Dodge Vipers would be nice. Maybe a seasonal event using race cars made before 1970.

So an aussie wants the 2000 V8 super car at Bathurst & the American wants a dodge viper. Now it's my turn, I want to do a rally race with group B cars ;)

So an aussie wants the 2000 V8 super car at Bathurst & the American wants a dodge viper. Now it's my turn, I want to do a rally race with group B cars ;)

Ok that's stereotypical thing to say. But a rally race with Group B cars would be one of the more excellent ideas I've ever heard. Make it happen Polyphony Digital.

That SRF is turned off for the TTs, can't believe they ruined these perfectly good first TTs this way.

I can't believe they used to force it on in previous TT's in GT5. :sly: What a way to ruin an otherwise perfectly good TT event. :sly:

If SRF behaves anything like it did in GT5, they have it turned off for good reason. ;)

I can't believe they used to force it on in previous TT's in GT5. :sly: What a way to ruin an otherwise perfectly good TT event. :sly:

If SRF behaves anything like it did in GT5, they have it turned off for good reason. ;)

Dangit I meant turned on lol ;)

I'd like to see a two lap TT anyone can put in one fast lap but two consecutive laps for a combined fast time would make things intresting

Be the same for 2/3/10 laps wouldn't it?
Same with tires , wet/dry, the car, whatever
The better drivers will always be able to adjust and be better in any given combo
One good lap isn't just fluked up out the blue from anyone

Don't think there's ever been a 2 lap one I've entered apart from 2010 gt academy qualifier think it was two seperate cars, tuned and normal 370z, that was good to be fair but same again the quickest were still quickest

I think we need to haev a seasonal where 8 cars face forward, and 8 cars face backward, and you have to complete 10 laps of Autumn Ring Mini... with a need to turn around after the first 5 laps...

Failing that... :) ... Muscle cars at Bathurst, or Stock Untuned LCC Rockets on the Indoor Kart Track...

Bring back the overtake challenges in GT5 that occurred in one seasonal then disappeared

I think we need to haev a seasonal where 8 cars face forward, and 8 cars face backward, and you have to complete 10 laps of Autumn Ring Mini... with a need to turn around after the first 5 laps...

Failing that... :) ... Muscle cars at Bathurst, or Stock Untuned LCC Rockets on the Indoor Kart Track...

They had that in GT5 on the last Top Gear Special Event. Sadly it didn't return to GT6 :(

Right now, seasonal wise, I just want some race series events. The time trials are fun and all but I prefer race events. As to type of event, I don't mind as I enjoy driving all the cars

A one on one event with a car equally matched to the one you are driving. Standing start. Put the AI to the hardest setting or hell, give me a Ghost to beat.

Back