Seat/Cockpit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rider797
  • 4 comments
  • 1,268 views

Rider797

New School
Premium
Messages
25
United States
North Carolina
Messages
Rider797
Hello fellow racers I've got a question regarding a cockpit. I want to get a cockpit/racing seat setup in time for GT5 but the cheapest I have found is a Playseat Evolution for $329, I really don't want to spend that much on seat if there is a cheaper alternative. Do you guys know of a cheaper one(other than building one)?
 
Yoh yoh, check out playseats they have a cheap seat and frame called the Rookie mega cheap 👍
 
Have you looked at the Wheel stand pro and the RennSport Wheel Stand?

These are 2 very good alternatives
 
Have you thought of building your own? Look in the 'cheap DIY' thread below.
 
There is also a thread about making your own foam racing seat on this board. You should read into that.
 
Back