SEAT Cupra GT Concept 2003

• Thread starter Zellgro
  • 5 comments
Spain
Socuellamos
Zellgro
The SEAT Cupra GT is a GT race car made by SEAT and introduced in a world premiere first as a concept car on 24 April 2003 at the Barcelona Motor Show. The final version of the Cupra GT was presented later, produced on customer demand by the Spanish car manufacturer's SEAT Sport division in a limited series addressed to racing teams or individuals aiming to participate in GT races like the Spanish GT Championship.

seat-cupra-gt_.jpg

Being a sports car, it is powered by a 2,995 cc V6 twin turbo 4 valves/cylinder DOHC petrol Audi engine with an output of over 500 hp (373 kW) and a peak torque of 600 N·m (440 lb·ft) at 5250 rpm. The motor is placed longitudinally at rear central position and the output is being routed through a rear-wheel drive layout including a 6 speed sequential transmission.

2003-SEAT-Cupra-GT-Rear-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

So much support for this suggestion. One of the most beautiful cars ever in my op. Loved it on Forza 2, and would love to drive it on GT.
With the right tuning, this car has potential to compete with the Veyrons and GTRs out there.

With the right tuning, this car has potential to compete with the Veyrons and GTRs out there.

Yeah. I've always thought that it has a kind of Veyron look about it, but I guess that's not surprising considering that Seat is part of the VAG group.

.........Voted, but is this a real car? Can't really tell with those tiny pics - looks like a render. Too lazy to google it....

Latest Posts

Back