ERIC11940 Messages 187 New York Messages et11940 Messages ect11940 Dec 11, 2010 #1 There something I need to say before I get GT5 on Christmas day. Are Seatte Circuit, New York and Special Stage Route 11 in GT5? I saw them on the list of GT5 tracks on Gran Turismo Wikia, but both weren't confirmed yet.
There something I need to say before I get GT5 on Christmas day. Are Seatte Circuit, New York and Special Stage Route 11 in GT5? I saw them on the list of GT5 tracks on Gran Turismo Wikia, but both weren't confirmed yet.
Frishy Messages 30 Sydney, AUSTRAL Messages frishy Dec 11, 2010 #2 Neither of the tracks you mentioned made it into GT5 unfortunately. Although there is a Special Stage Route 5 and a new one which is Special Stage Route 7 which also has changeable weather.
Neither of the tracks you mentioned made it into GT5 unfortunately. Although there is a Special Stage Route 5 and a new one which is Special Stage Route 7 which also has changeable weather.