Seattle.. Where ?....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 8 comments
  • 394 views

Flerbizky

Weltanschauung
Premium
Messages
7,588
Denmark
Whateversville
Messages
Flerbizky
Ok.. So we're going to Seattle come monday the 5th. And of course we've aquired a map and a couple of books. So I've been looking at the map while putting round the Seattle track, and I can't seem to place it anywhere. A lot of buildings seems to be out of place.

So the Q.

Does anyone know which streets I should be looking at. Or should I just start walking once we get there ?
 
Dude thanks.. That should teach a n00b to search :banghead:
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Dude thanks.. That should teach a n00b to search :banghead:

LoL, don't worry about it. Just be patient ;)

Have fun at Seattle. Take some pictures!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by Thio
LoL, don't worry about it. Just be patient ;)

Have fun at Seattle. Take some pictures!!!!!!
I will.. Trust me :-)
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
Don't forget to post them on GTP for our viewing ;)
And you KNOW that ;)
 
Make sure you do a victory lap for old times sakes! :lol: :cheers:
 
Back