Sebastian Vettel Challenge with a DS3 - Crunch Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
Messages
stevecable1986
Hi everyone,

How you are all good! Just wanna say, After playing the game and aiming for platinum.. I have nearly done everything else on the game now but I thought I best get the Vettel Challenges done! I have a logitech gt force pro wheel but no where suitable to set it up and you cant use it on your lap! lol so last night I used my DS3 (Which I thought was impossible) on Monza and after only an hour of many disqualifications I got 0.9 seconds off gold so I am sure its possible, anyone else done this and got any tips on how to improve with a DS3 and also how much easier is it with a wheel? As might just have to move some furniture about to set this up haha. however I do not have patience and 60 mins was enough for me to get wound up so dont know how I will achieve the other golds :-( Wish me luck! I actually got that time at 1am, was very tired! lol. I wish you could pay for DLC to just give you a gold for these.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you create a thread after you posted in the correct one? Just curious.
 
More media coverage. Steve i personally just golded monza on ds3 myself.

My settings were simple.

TC OFF
SRF ON
ABS 7
SENSITIVY 7

Try that.

I got a 2:04.90x can't remember the last digit. I'm currently attempting nur using the same settings.

GOOD LUCK!

PS. Gold gives 1 mill exp I'm nearly lvl 35 now

EDIT: OK i just pulled off a 2:09.815 at nur. GOLD IS POSSIBLE WITH THESE SETTING
 
Last edited:
I wish you could pay for DLC to just give you a gold for these.

:rolleyes:

You could just, you know, accept defeat if you can't do it. Paying for an achievement isn't really an achievement, is it?
 
If you are happy to adopt that way of thinking Steve then I'm happy to come to yours to play the game on your ps3 to 100% completion. Travel, dining and personal grooming expenses are additional to a basic daily rate of £500.
 
Not sure if the various spec changes have made the X1 harder or easier to drive (I've only used the X1 for the challenges, grinding and glitching, and I haven't driven it for well over a year), but from memory...

Monza should be easy even with the pad as you can cut the chicanes.

I think you're going to struggle with Suzi and Nurb unless the spec changes have made the car a lot easier to drive... IME, these were the hardest of all the events to get gold on, even with a wheel.
 
Why would you create a thread after you posted in the correct one? Just curious.
Who knows?

As the OP already has a post in the correct place, we don't need this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back