Sebastian Vettel Lap Boards

  • Thread starter Thread starter V12Engine
  • 18 comments
  • 1,834 views
Messages
159
Poland
PL
I've been thinking about this for a quite long time and finally i decide to realize my idea. For those who pass this challenge and achieve gold Vettel would last in their memory for a long time. But those who had problems and still struggle with this challenge there is another solution, and it's not the right place to talk about it.

So only for those who pass Vettel and did gold on all three tracks I'm proposing Vettel Lap Board with our best results! Just post your total times and i will add your forum name and psn name on Board. There is also another Board that presents Times from all three tracks add together called Total Vettel Maybe we could start a little competion, and try to achieve best times in all three tracks.

Nurburgring
1. 2:07:033 --> dark_ruffo
2. 2:07:709 --> itstheDRE4M
3. 2.07:853 --> U.S.S.R
4. 2:07:945 --> V12Engine
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Monza
1. 2:01.343 --> dark_ruffo
2. 2:01:653 --> itstheDRE4M
3. 2.02:925 --> U.S.S.R
4. 2:03:982 --> V12Engine
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Suzuka
1. 2:08:979 --> dark_ruffo
2. 2:09:490 --> itstheDRE4M
3. 2.09:944 --> U.S.S.R
4. 2:09:983 --> V12Engine
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Total Vettel
1. 6:18:355 --> dark_ruffo
2. 6:18:852 --> itstheDRE4M
2. 6:20:722 --> U.S.S.R
3. 6:21:910 --> V12Engine
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Post your best GOLD only Results!
 
Last edited:
Nurb 2:07.033
Monza 2:01.343
Suzu 2:08.979

Won't be improving them though, that car makes me sick to the stomach.
 
It should also say if anyone are using Skid Recovery as this makes a big difference.
 
Can someone post split times for nurburgring and suzuka.. withour SRF, and gold as target!
 
U.s.s.r

Nurburgring 2.07.853
Monza 2.02.925
Suzuka 2.09.944
 
Nice, this is finally going somewhere. Please post only your lap times, without any requests.
 
Just an observation but isn't 2.09.944 quicker than 2.09.979 on the Suzuka list?
 
Hey yeaaa :sly: You make two mistakes man, but he's still faster with 2.08 which in i will not believe :scared:
 
nurb: 2:08.383
Monza: 2:03.683

im working on Suzuka now but looks like i hit a wall.. thanks to Dark_ruffo for some help
 
ok I finally beat Suzuka - 2:09.598.... I got a 2:09.132 on my first gold i was so excited and then the screen was moving really slow and it wouldn't respond to the wheel so I had to reset it!!! So this is my time to just win the car and I will never attempt these levels again!
 
Nurburgring -- 2:07.709
Monza -- 2:01.653
Suzuka -- 2:09.490


itstheDRE4M
 
Really? Does no1 have a sub 2min Monza time?
I was sure I could achieve that as putting my best laps together came to a fair amount under 2min but never put a perfect 2-laps together to get it. Then I broke my G27 whislt getting gold on Suzuka :(

If no1 else is going to get one then I might try again when I get a new wheel as it would be good to top the list :)
Come on people I'm sure it's possible.

Wingers
 
Really? Does no1 have a sub 2min Monza time?
I was sure I could achieve that as putting my best laps together came to a fair amount under 2min but never put a perfect 2-laps together to get it. Then I broke my G27 whislt getting gold on Suzuka :(

If no1 else is going to get one then I might try again when I get a new wheel as it would be good to top the list :)
Come on people I'm sure it's possible.

Wingers

sub 2min on Monza? shhoooottt Prove it please
 
Using it is not prohibited or cheating. It's just easier, and Skid recovery does not applied to X1 because this is not real car, and it's not applied to normal rules as other cars.
 
Watching that vid makes me want to play this game again! I haven't tried it with the controller since Christmas but the draw is growing lol.

Wingers
 
Back