I'm sure there's been 100 threads about this before, but what's with the most impossible challenge in the world?! I can't even finish the races, I just go off course or something, and the few times I have finished, I was like 20 seconds from the bronze time?
I don't have a wheel, I'm using a controller.
Any hints on how to do this? Or any legendary veteran of the game willing to give up one of three of their X2010 supercar-planes (fastest thing ever, put some wings on it, it would definitely take off!)
Although, I am a bit of a trophy whore, and do go for platinums, this game must be the most impossible platinum ever... Two 24 hour races and challenges like this one!
Thanks,
Russell_Crowbar
I don't have a wheel, I'm using a controller.
Any hints on how to do this? Or any legendary veteran of the game willing to give up one of three of their X2010 supercar-planes (fastest thing ever, put some wings on it, it would definitely take off!)
Although, I am a bit of a trophy whore, and do go for platinums, this game must be the most impossible platinum ever... Two 24 hour races and challenges like this one!
Thanks,
Russell_Crowbar