Sebastien Loeb Racing launches 2 car assault on FIA GT series

I wish him the best in the FIA GT series although, quite frankly, I'm delighted he is gone from the WRC! I used to follow the series a few years ago but eventually it got predictable to the point where I lost interest. Now there will be a real title battle in the championship for the first time in many years, and I'll be following it! :D

Well he already did some french GT racing last year and he wasnt that good. I think he was already on a Redbull Mclaren (weird uhh..). Let's see what he can do when he focus on it a bit more. I still think his main goal is to come in WTCC with Citroen in 2014, so yeah 2013 will only be only a way to train him a bit more on track racing. Especially since he'll still do some rally.

Well he already did some french GT racing last year and he wasnt that good. I think he was already on a Redbull Mclaren (weird uhh..). Let's see what he can do when he focus on it a bit more. I still think his main goal is to come in WTCC with Citroen in 2014, so yeah 2013 will only be only a way to train him a bit more on track racing. Especially since he'll still do some rally.

Yeah he's using it as a learning experience, bit of a strange one though using sportscars as a learning tool for touring cars, would have thought something like the Superstars V8 series would have been more use.

Yeah he's using it as a learning experience, bit of a strange one though using sportscars as a learning tool for touring cars, would have thought something like the Superstars V8 series would have been more use.

Or even a private WTCC team, so he could start to learn tracks. But I guess that could have been a problem with citroen or even finding a car he could enter.

I think he will warm up to the car very quickly and be competing for top spots after a few rounds. Very interested to see how he fares in the new style of driving

Back