Sebring

• Thread starter cjr3559
  • 5 comments

cjr3559

Premium
United States
Ohio
cjr3559
I’d like to simulate a classic version of the 12 Hours of Sebring but wonder what track would be the closest match in PC2 excluding the following:

• Daytona
  • Brands Hatch
  • Spa
  • Nürburgring
  • Watkins Glen
  • Le Mans
  • Monza
I want to try and recreate the 1970 WSC season but there are some holes in the track list. I was thinking substituting Road America, Classic Silverstone, Texas road course, Willow Springs, Sonoma, Indianapolis road course, Dubai, Circuit of the Americas, or classic Hockenheim.

Nothing really, Sebring is so unique. Which is why I was disappointed to hear it wouldn't be included in the game. I'd probably just Sonoma or Road America I guess..

Tested most all the tracks and I think Texas works. May not be flat throughout, but it checks off being a US course and racing in Texas in March is as close to Florida as I’m going to get.

Sonoma is too twisty and hilly, Road America isn’t bad but the climate is wrong, and Silverstone (both classic and GP) weren’t bad. Dubai was ok, Circuit of the Americas is too short. Ruapuna was a nice track, but also too short. Didn’t bother with Indianapolis or Willow Springs.

Hockenheim classic will be great for Österreichring, though absolutely nothing can be done about Targa Florio.

Back