Second Account

• Thread starter Herrybo79
  • 21 comments
Germany
Germany
Hey,

i create a second account for GT Sport, the reason is that I want to play always with a competition. Instead of 2 hours of qualifying I want to play in Sport Modus.
What happend if I play for example a Nations Cup and I win.... is it a problem to have a second account.....

Herry

Hey,

i create a second account for GT Sport, the reason is that I want to play always with a competition. Instead of 2 hours of qualifying I want to play in Sport Modus.
What happend if I play for example a Nations Cup and I win.... is it a problem to have a second account.....

Herry

Hi

I’ve got myself a second account for more “relaxed” racing. Also use it for DS4 driving too. Main account is with my wheel set up only.

D

I have this game on digital download.

I have created a second psn account with no ps+ and have activated it as my primary PS4, on the same PS4 as my main account with ps+

when I try to play the game on my second account, it has a padlock on it and comes up with the below message. (Blurred out is my primary account but my full name)

can somebody help me? Do I have to buy the game again on this account to play it?

please can somebody just give me a dummies guide lol

Attachments

• E517BF53-4044-470D-8378-B34198DD3319.jpeg
    E517BF53-4044-470D-8378-B34198DD3319.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 215
Thank you.
Anyone know where to get a good discount on a PSN prepaid membership card? lol
You don't need to buy a subscription to another PSN+ account. You don't even need another email address.

Edit oops didn't see the dates. I don't know about this latest issue

I have this game on digital download.

I have created a second psn account with no ps+ and have activated it as my primary PS4, on the same PS4 as my main account with ps+

when I try to play the game on my second account, it has a padlock on it and comes up with the below message. (Blurred out is my primary account but my full name)

can somebody help me? Do I have to buy the game again on this account to play it?

please can somebody just give me a dummies guide lol

You shouldnt need to switch the primary account for the console. You only need to do that if game sharing with a friend. If the primary has ps+ the rest of the accounts do too i believe.

I game share with my friend so hes primary on my console and because he has ps+ i dont think i even need to buy it but i do anyways.

You need to activate your PS4 as the primary PS4 for the rights holder - your main account.

No need to purchase PS Plus membership for second account. As Sony's policy, other accounts at the same console can take benefits of the PS Plus from another account from the same console. Set the main account as Primary Console and you're set to smurfing.

You need to activate your PS4 as the primary PS4 for the rights holder - your main account.

thank you, I’ve now got this. I think somebody has hacked me because I’ve never signed in on another PS4 before.

Attachments

• 5B91E0E3-3FBE-4DF9-ADBD-317EB00610A6.jpeg
    5B91E0E3-3FBE-4DF9-ADBD-317EB00610A6.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 114
thank you, I’ve now got this. I think somebody has hacked me because I’ve never signed in on another PS4 before.
You can log in on the website shown and deactivate all consoles. And, while you're there, reset your password.

Wow I actually had another PS4 signed in on my account. Thank you so much for the help otherwise I never would’ve noticed this.

I have now deactivated all other devices, signed in and it’s worked.

I also now have second account too :)

now, what’s the quickest way I can get a GR4 car from scratch so I can get into race B? :lol:

Edit; it’s given me a Lewis Hamilton dlc from my main account too, so I’ll just do a lap of dragon trail :)

Thanks again @Famine

Wow I actually had another PS4 signed in on my account. Thank you so much for the help otherwise I never would’ve noticed this.

I have now deactivated all other devices, signed in and it’s worked.

I also now have second account too :)

now, what’s the quickest way I can get a GR4 car from scratch so I can get into race B? :lol:

Edit; it’s given me a Lewis Hamilton dlc from my main account too, so I’ll just do a lap of dragon trail :)

Thanks again @Famine

Sign with a Manu in FIA and you’ll have a Gr4 & 3. :sly::cheers:

I had one account, but participated in generation 60 in the Fia races, because I was a child so my fathers birth date is related to the game. So now I have a second for Fia races and daily races I like. The old one is for Starting as last, daily race I don't like or trying cars nobodys uses because too slow in daily races

I just created an alt account to race in Europe. Getting hung up when it comes to actually racing. As I read this thread, I need to reactivate my PS4 so my alt can be my main?

Seems weird that I can't just toggle between my 2 accounts when I first start up my PS4. Someone please school me up!!

I just created an alt account to race in Europe. Getting hung up when it comes to actually racing. As I read this thread, I need to reactivate my PS4 so my alt can be my main?

Seems weird that I can't just toggle between my 2 accounts when I first start up my PS4. Someone please school me up!!
No.

Go to whatever account you have on your console that already has PS Plus. Activate the console in that account as the Primary console for that account. Now every other account on that console can play online multiplayer, and has access to any games and DLC bought on the original account.

No.

Go to whatever account you have on your console that already has PS Plus. Activate the console in that account as the Primary console for that account. Now every other account on that console can play online multiplayer, and has access to any games and DLC bought on the original account.

Thank you for the reply. Fwiw, you're dealing with a guy who just got his first smart phone a week ago..therefore I'm pretty inept when it comes to this stuff.

So I'm clear how this goes:

- I power on my PS4 like normal and log into my main account.
- Then I'm guessing I go to "account settings" or something under said account.... and then "activate" it as primary console?

When I was messing around with this last night, I was trying to activate my ALT account and found a place where I could deactivate my PS4 as my main console or something. Obviously I didn't want to do that out of fear of something going wrong. But the way I read this, I go to the same place as I did before... just on my normal account?

Idiots giude:

Settings: Account Management: Activate as Your Primary PS4 (suppose 5 is the same) check activate and click OK or whatever it asks. If you have done it right at the bottom of this screen it will say

" This PS4 is activated as your primary PS4"

Once your main account is done any other accounts on that machine can use your stuff including online privileges.
My son has PS plus and I don't so his account is primary on my machine and we can both use everything.

Back