Second Account

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Herrybo79, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Herrybo79

Herrybo79

Hey,

i create a second account for GT Sport, the reason is that I want to play always with a competition. Instead of 2 hours of qualifying I want to play in Sport Modus.
    What happend if I play for example a Nations Cup and I win.... is it a problem to have a second account.....

Herry

2. Riptide

Riptide

No it's not, you can do that, just don't do the same Nations race with both accounts [in different time slots that is].

PS - There are people that do exactly that though which is cheating in my book.

3. Clean Racer

Clean Racer

How do I create a second account?

4. Jamie Bbbbb

Jamie Bbbbb

Create a new PSN acc

Clean Racer likes this.
  5. Clean Racer

Clean Racer

Thank you.
    Anyone know where to get a good discount on a PSN prepaid membership card? lol

6. Vegard

Vegard

You only need one per console.

KepleroGT, Jamie Bbbbb and ASH32 like this.
  7. DelboyD

DelboyD

Hi

I’ve got myself a second account for more “relaxed” racing. Also use it for DS4 driving too. Main account is with my wheel set up only.

D

8. banckzy

banckzy

I have this game on digital download.

I have created a second psn account with no ps+ and have activated it as my primary PS4, on the same PS4 as my main account with ps+

when I try to play the game on my second account, it has a padlock on it and comes up with the below message. (Blurred out is my primary account but my full name)

can somebody help me? Do I have to buy the game again on this account to play it?

please can somebody just give me a dummies guide lol

Attached Files:

9. Sander 001

Sander 001

You don't need to buy a subscription to another PSN+ account. You don't even need another email address.

Edit oops didn't see the dates. I don't know about this latest issue

10. Stencedaddy

Stencedaddy

You shouldnt need to switch the primary account for the console. You only need to do that if game sharing with a friend. If the primary has ps+ the rest of the accounts do too i believe.

I game share with my friend so hes primary on my console and because he has ps+ i dont think i even need to buy it but i do anyways.

11. Famine

Famine Administrator

You need to activate your PS4 as the primary PS4 for the rights holder - your main account.

SmokeyMR2 likes this.
  12. mokalovesoulmat

mokalovesoulmat

No need to purchase PS Plus membership for second account. As Sony's policy, other accounts at the same console can take benefits of the PS Plus from another account from the same console. Set the main account as Primary Console and you're set to smurfing.

13. banckzy

banckzy

thank you, I’ve now got this. I think somebody has hacked me because I’ve never signed in on another PS4 before.

Attached Files:

14. Famine

Famine Administrator

You can log in on the website shown and deactivate all consoles. And, while you're there, reset your password.

15. banckzy

banckzy

Wow I actually had another PS4 signed in on my account. Thank you so much for the help otherwise I never would’ve noticed this.

I have now deactivated all other devices, signed in and it’s worked.

I also now have second account too :)

now, what’s the quickest way I can get a GR4 car from scratch so I can get into race B? :lol:

Edit; it’s given me a Lewis Hamilton dlc from my main account too, so I’ll just do a lap of dragon trail :)

Thanks again @Famine

16. dlshearon

dlshearon

Sign with a Manu in FIA and you’ll have a Gr4 & 3. :sly::cheers:

17. Schalkehelmi

Schalkehelmi Premium

I had one account, but participated in generation 60 in the Fia races, because I was a child so my fathers birth date is related to the game. So now I have a second for Fia races and daily races I like. The old one is for Starting as last, daily race I don't like or trying cars nobodys uses because too slow in daily races