Second Problem For Me!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fwdtamiya
  • 8 comments
  • 788 views
Messages
230
The limited Virtual Ram being the first problem with the screen shaking way too often for my comfort now, this is my second problem! The game froze up at one of the loading screens. I hopped in my NSX-R Concept Car, went to the tuning car challenge in Amatuer, (or whatevre they named it this time), choose to race at Apricot Hill, then at the loading screen with the Red and Blue dash's on the arrow thing spinning the game just sat there. I let it sit there for about 2 minutes just to make sure, but it had froze. and for those of you wondering the arrow was still spinning. Has anyone else encountered this problem? :guilty:
 
yeah its a disc read error
try to clean your ps2 laser and game
 
I had that problem with my Z roadster. I got wheels, a wing, and some preformance parts. Then I went to the roadster race and the game froze, I tried using the car in arcade mode and the game froze, I tried using it anywhere and the game froze. So i had to sell the car and by another one, but i didn't get the Z. I also tried cleaning my lense inbetween the reseting of my PS2 and it didn't fix anything. I think its a bug.
 
If it continues try playing other games to see if they work well that would isolate that the disc is the problem. Take your GT4 disc back to the store you bought it and get a replacement it appears the disc looks allright but is defective. 👎
 
Heh... yeah, I've noticed that the Minolta Toyota 88C-V does that. It's the only car I've seen do that. I thought it was kinda funny when it happened... one of those WTF moments. :sly:
 
Back