Secret F1 Sound?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zacky1312
  • 10 comments
  • 2,098 views
Messages
15
Indonesia
Bekasi, ID
Messages
Zacky1312
So since the release of 1.08 that brings the Senna's lotus, I drive the car on spa francorchamps and just creating a fastest lap and saving the fastest replay. One day i was bored so i decided to open Data Logger and open up my 97t's data. Then i surprised the sound was not the same as when you play it. It sounds more like low RPM Ferrari F10 from GT5. Is that mean that the code of Ferrari F10 Still exist in GT6? By the way sorry for my bad english.
 
I wouldn't believe so. I think PD had to remove them so they could add the Senna content, but that's just my guess. :indiff:
 
"Gerarghini, post: 9746963, member: 181133"]I wouldn't believe so. I think PD had to remove them so they could add the Senna content, but that's just my guess. :indiff:
Doubt It, the F1 deal was probably just a 1-game thing.
 
I wouldn't believe so. I think PD had to remove them so they could add the Senna content, but that's just my guess. :indiff:
Yeah they removed them because the license PD has for F1 doesn't allow multiple F1 teams.
 
I wish they had the F1 cars. Man that would be awesome. GT physics with the F1 machines! Wow!!!!
 
I wish they had the F1 cars. Man that would be awesome. GT physics with the F1 machines! Wow!!!!

Well try the formula Gran Turismo and Senna F1 car then!
 
Here's a trick: If you have saved a "best lap replay" using any Red Bull "X" car (except the X2014 Junior) and use the Data Logger to analyze the replay, you might hear a Formula 1-like sound, which was used for all the X2010 models and the X2011 in GT5.

*Depending on what car you choose for a best lap replay for the Data Logger, the sounds of the cars may be different, so it's best to experiment to discover unique sounds.
 
Yeah, just found this via a Google search. Weird. Not sure how I missed the alert.

You can't normally hear those samples in the game (when driving, or watching replays etc.), but they are played at the same time as the raucous exhaust notes of those cars, if you're brave enough to listen closely at high volume. Also weird.
 
I already have found that sound when I was grinding for money....
 
Back