Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
ssc_013_header.png

This weeks theme as brought to you by Giulietta73;

"I have been messing about with the XNR in Matte Pink when it struck me that it would make a great car for Lady Penelope from the 60s puppet show The Thunderbirds. Stick in a search in Google Images for "Thunderbirds FAB 1! and have a look.

I want to see your own take on FAB 1. Any car, any location, the only stipulation is it must be pink (any pink paint chip will do....chrome, matte, colourshift, solid, etc.)"

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Car must be pink - and worthy of Lady Penelope!!

View attachment 116193
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Entries for the competition this week must be sent to the Judge Giulietta73 via a
    Conversation and not posted in this thread, any pics posted in this thread will not be considered for the poll.
  • Your PM may consist of the image in either thumbnail/preview with a link to the full size, just the full size image or just a link to the full size.
  • Your first entry will be your last, you will not be allowed to change your entry so be happy with it.
  • No post-GT6 editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a competition.
  • Do not use a photo that you have already posted elsewhere in the forums or post your photo shoot in your Gallery until after the competition (and poll if you made it) has closed.
  • Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 15.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

View attachment 116194

Ummmmmm..... Well this is an interesting theme....... :odd: Lemme read it again to make sure I read it right :lol:

It's good to change things up once in a while :lol:
Yeah I think so. If its a curved ball, make it a pink one!!!
I must upload my matte pink XNR pics!!:lol:

It could get really cool.👍 There are some great metallic pink chips, some subtle, some 'in yer face'!! I had an LFA pink old Merc in GT5, looked superb!!!

Last edited:
Yeah I think so. If its a curved ball, make it a pink one!!!
I must upload my matte pink XNR pics!!:lol:
Does this mean no monochrome filters due to the color of the car?

Does this mean no monochrome filters due to the color of the car?
Yeah I guess it does:tup: But the partial colour filter is good. And as long as the pink is clear, the other filters are good too - though the sepia one may be a challenge.

Interesting... I think I actually got a semi decent one for this. Entry tomorrow 👍

It was kind of hard to decide what kind of pink I wanted to use :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back