Sector and pit stop timesPS4 

• Thread starter oik01
  • 2 comments
So I am playing carreer mode. I was first in the lace since lap one, until I hit the pitstop and came out 6th in the fifth lap. I was wondering if there is a way for me to look at sector time, lap times, and pit stop times to figure out what happened and if it was my pitting strategy that cost me the race?

So I am playing carreer mode. I was first in the lace since lap one, until I hit the pitstop and came out 6th in the fifth lap. I was wondering if there is a way for me to look at sector time, lap times, and pit stop times to figure out what happened and if it was my pitting strategy that cost me the race?
The pCARS Dash mobile app is good for that kind of stuff, far more info than we get from the game itself. There are others too but perhaps someone else can give you more info on those as I don't use them.

The issue I have noticed is that you are held in your stall when other cars are going by in the pits. You don't get released into a reasonable gap once your stop is done. You sit there as every other car goes by. Since you can't choose the pit stall (having a stall at the front end of the pits would mitigate this), I tend to try to pit as soon as possible, but sometimes weather can dictate against this.

Back