Securicar theory

I haven't done any extensive testing on this yet, it's just something I've noticed... but if you drive around the stadium in Staunton Island with a police car during daylight hours (6:00 to 18:00), it seems that a Securicar will show most likely up.

I'm gonna test this a little more to see if I'm right, but if someone else could give it a go and maybe help prove/disprove it, then that would be nice too. :)

I tried that and it didn't work, although it was interesting seeing fleets of a certain type of vehicle appear at different times - Trashmasters, Mules, Linerunners...

It might cycle through day to day - that's certainly the most rubbish trucks I've ever seen in the one area at the one time, even after I've relieved legitimate owners of them and gone for a cruise.

And now scratch mine, too - It worked with the Fbi car, but hardly. I saw one, it was mid-day, but it was under the Lift Bridge's access road (in that tunnel/roadway).

I'm going to check it out with a Police.

Originally posted by vat_man
I tried that and it didn't work, although it was interesting seeing fleets of a certain type of vehicle appear at different times - Trashmasters, Mules, Linerunners...

It might cycle through day to day - that's certainly the most rubbish trucks I've ever seen in the one area at the one time, even after I've relieved legitimate owners of them and gone for a cruise.

Hmm. Maybe the weather was playing a factor too, somehow. It was clear and dry most of the time when I tried it.

I've also noticed that circling the Stadium in a large vehicle like a Linerunner tends to make other large vehicles appear, like you mentioned... Trashmasters, delivery trucks, and the occasional Flatbed. Maybe you could try using an Enforcer, that's about the same size as a Securicar.

Back