Security certificate error message

• Thread starter Excession
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
North Wales
Is anyone else getting security issues on this site? Every time I load the site I get several 'suspicious connection blocked' alerts due to an attempted connection to d25lqe4mlyaln6.cloudfront.net which has an un-matching security certificate.

I’ve moved your posts to a thread here in the Site Support forum, @Excession.

There are no issues with GTPlanet’s security certificate and we don’t use CloudFront, so I’m not sure what would be triggering the error for you. There may be an ad loading from a CloudFront domain (it’s a content delivery network operated by Amazon) but I would not expect a commercial-grade service like CloudFront to have any certificate issues.

There are many reasons this could occur.

Thanks for checking Jordan. I'm not sure why this is happening. See attached, all those are the same and came up instantly upon visiting this site. Weird.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 35
That error message is actually not correct, as you can verify the SSL certificates are valid for that domain using a third-party SSL checker.

That means something is wrong with your computer, such as a bad root certificate. I would suggest contacting BitDefender's support for more assistance.

Back