Seeing Competition's Spec Before Race

  • Thread starter Thread starter chenc544
  • 1 comments
  • 533 views
Messages
3
Just saw the attached image on GameSpot's review of a LCD display for the PSTwo. I was suprised to see that it has the HP, weight and tires of your competiton listed. I never seen this screen before. It looks just like the pre-race grid but I have never seen the competition's spec listed. Anybody know how to get this info? I would be nice to measure up the competition without having to look up their info. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • pelican_screen005.jpg
    pelican_screen005.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 60
chenc544
Just saw the attached image on GameSpot's review of a LCD display for the PSTwo. I was suprised to see that it has the HP, weight and tires of your competiton listed. I never seen this screen before. It looks just like the pre-race grid but I have never seen the competition's spec listed. Anybody know how to get this info? I would be nice to measure up the competition without having to look up their info. Thanks.

It's in arcade mode...................
 
Back