J jeepster2982 Messages 527 Messages deimos256 Dec 24, 2010 #1 I cant get the darn thing to pop up in the UCL. I can offer FGT, totally refurbished, 787b, sauber c9, nissan r89c, Jag xjr9, minolta 88c-v, also have over 5 million so i could buy and send 908 or r10.
I cant get the darn thing to pop up in the UCL. I can offer FGT, totally refurbished, 787b, sauber c9, nissan r89c, Jag xjr9, minolta 88c-v, also have over 5 million so i could buy and send 908 or r10.
MadMike'86 Messages 2,095 Norwich, UK Messages madmike1986 Dec 24, 2010 #2 I got one coming in a trade, will be available on thursday, would take a new R10 for it?
J jeepster2982 Messages 527 Messages deimos256 Dec 24, 2010 #3 if I dont get any more offers by then perhaps Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
MadMike'86 Messages 2,095 Norwich, UK Messages madmike1986 Dec 24, 2010 #4 Ok, just let me know if you do.
M macdonaldj2 Messages 45 Messages A_BulletwithAIDS Dec 24, 2010 #5 There is one in the online dealership now for me...check there
Havok_ Messages 1,085 Concord MA Messages DiGiTaL_ Messages Digital_L30 Dec 24, 2010 #6 sent you a PM