Seeking:

• Thread starter RayGunn86
  • 1 comments
United States
California
RayGunn82
Hey, so I was just hoping to find some people to drift with on the weekends. Not necessarily a team, just somewhere I can hone my abilities without the fear of taking an X1 up the backside in a public room with an idle host.

My preference is style over speed, FR, and Comfort Hard tires...typically using a fully weight-reduced Premium Z33 with 412hp (broken in and overhauled).

If anyone can accommodate me, maybe point me in the right direction or give a PSN to add for meetings in-game?

Thanks!

For me it was the same trying to not to find a room with 10 year old kids that think the lancer evolution from Tokyo drift is the best drift car. But yea I suggest just try to find rooms with guys from teams on here like Team Redsuns,Team Nemesis, and MCR all those guys are really cool and don't troll in x1's also depending on when you go online try coming on Thursday night to the Nemesis Night Slide that's a super fun place to hang and get better but the room literally gets full in a minute so check out there night slide thread on when they open the room. Also if it's hard finding rooms or you go into rooms with guys from those teams and you feel intimidated an trust me you will lol those guys are some crazy drifters just open your own room it may me awkward at first but it just takes time to get used to our very awkward but fun drifting community.

Back