Seeks to Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 1970 - Red and Blue Colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEANTONDELLO
  • 6 comments
  • 1,893 views
Messages
153
Brazil
Brazil
Messages
JEANTONDELLO
Hello friends!

I'm looking car: Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '1970

I need this car in the following colors:

Cranberry Red
Fathom Blue Metallic

I have all the cars in my garage to offer in exchange for what I need.

I have many paints also.

(Note: Shipping it from day 14.4.)

I look forward proposals.

Hugs ...
 
I have the cranberry red. I can trade on Saturday
 
Ok friend, may be, to replace it, we can set for Saturday with no problem.

any car you want in return? (1x1)

I have only cars and inks to give you in return.

Hugs ...
 
I might have it in the blue but I'm not sure.
 
I am looking for 1970 Chevelle SS Fathom Blue Metallic color, make sure you have the same color.

Hugs ...
 
I'm still looking for the Chevelle SS 454 1970 painted in colors:

Cranberry Red
Fathom Blue Metallic

Help.
 
Got the car,not sure what color,never used it and won't be online for 2 hours
 
Back