just thought I'd throw this out there
my actual "video" is nowhere near completeion, I've decided I need to go redo most of the drifts with the cars I don't usually use (the footage I had is just on a tape) so that I can have the actual replays to capture, much better quality,
that and my co star/co driver of sorts is finally learning to drift well, so finally we can get together and do... well let's say some interesting things, I won't hint on any more than that,
BUT! I have pieced together a small (still pretty lengthy) video featuring my 2 main drifters (skyline R34 and supra RZ) that I'll be submitting soon
sadly I went through 2 songs in the video, and being that I had it all the editing matched up pretty well with one song, and then changed to another... needless to say it didn't match up as well, then I went back to the original song, and fixed some parts where when capturing it had frozen a frame for some 2 or 3 seconds, so that messed up the timing of some things....
I'll see if I can't touch it up a bit sometime soon and stop teasing with the thought of a new drift video for people to see, but everyone should know that the original was better timed, it just had a fe instances where you saw a supra jerk to a stop mid drift for maybe 1 second and you'd think "hmm windows sucks" or something along those lines,
so now that I think about it, maybe I could've just explained that... and kept a well timed one with the sacrifice of about 3 noticable jerks...
lemme know what you think so I can get this done
my actual "video" is nowhere near completeion, I've decided I need to go redo most of the drifts with the cars I don't usually use (the footage I had is just on a tape) so that I can have the actual replays to capture, much better quality,
that and my co star/co driver of sorts is finally learning to drift well, so finally we can get together and do... well let's say some interesting things, I won't hint on any more than that,
BUT! I have pieced together a small (still pretty lengthy) video featuring my 2 main drifters (skyline R34 and supra RZ) that I'll be submitting soon
sadly I went through 2 songs in the video, and being that I had it all the editing matched up pretty well with one song, and then changed to another... needless to say it didn't match up as well, then I went back to the original song, and fixed some parts where when capturing it had frozen a frame for some 2 or 3 seconds, so that messed up the timing of some things....
I'll see if I can't touch it up a bit sometime soon and stop teasing with the thought of a new drift video for people to see, but everyone should know that the original was better timed, it just had a fe instances where you saw a supra jerk to a stop mid drift for maybe 1 second and you'd think "hmm windows sucks" or something along those lines,
so now that I think about it, maybe I could've just explained that... and kept a well timed one with the sacrifice of about 3 noticable jerks...
lemme know what you think so I can get this done