"Select from Garage"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 2 comments
  • 565 views

HaylRayzor

HASA Member
Premium
Messages
3,130
Messages
HaylRayzor
"Select from Garage"

Can someone clarify this option in the online menu?

Does it mean that only the car types I select will be eligible for the race (which is what I thought), or does it mean that all drivers must use my cars?

So if I wanted to make a FGT only race I would select an FGT and everybody could use their FGTs, or would they all have to use MY FGT?
 
Apparently you don't get to choose the cars beyond "recommended". So its not your garage, it's probably the online system's garage, which is full of premiums.
If you want an FGT race however, I guess it may help to limit PP to 899, or power & weight to 935bhp + 545kg(or however FGT weighs) Since Ferraris only can race against themselves, that narrows it down to FGTs only --- I don't think X2010s could qualify either of these yardsticks.
 
Maybe just name your lobby "FGT only"?? This is what I do when I want to race F1 cars, and it seems to work....
 
Back